What are Community Partners expected to do?
- Meet with the ELO coordinator, cooperating teacher, and student to complete necessary paperwork and discuss student goals.
- If you feel the student will be a good match, review study plan and if you are in agreement sign off on the plan.
- If required by the district participate in finger printing.
- Provide orientation to site policies and procedures as appropriate to the ELO plan.
- Engage in regular dialogue with cooperating teacher to discuss progress.
- Communicate any issues in timely manner to the cooperating teacher or ELO coordinator.
- Participate in assessment of the student work and attend if possible, the final presentation.